Historic Nacoochee Presbyterian
Nacoochee Presbyterian


today
[click on photo to enlarge/shrink]

From 1903 until 1926 Presbyterian worship services had been held in the Nacoochee Institute auditorium.

The construction of a new church building was completed within a year after the tragic conflagration.

After a few additions, including a steeple, Nacoochee Presbyterian continues a long tradition of religion in the Valleys.