Crescent Hill Baptist
This church was built for the Presbyterians by Captain Nichols and it housed a congregation until 1898, shortly after Nichols died. Presbyterian worship then carried on in the chapel of the Nacoochee Insitute. The property was purchased by Dr. Hardman in 1902 and a Baptist Church was organized there.
Built on property donated by Major Edward Williams, this was the first painted structure in the Valley - hence its historic designation, the "White Church". Learn more...
Baptist Meeting House was the first house of worship built in Nacoochee. Learn more...
Bean Creek Baptist
Captain Nichols donated a lot in the center of which the Bean Creek Church now stands. Learn more...
This small church is an outgrowth of activity of the Nacoochee Institute. Learn more...
This church, immediately across the road from SNC, was needed after the destruction by fire of the Nacoochee Institute. Learn more...